Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Challenge Layouts

Ok, so I keep forgetting to come and post here regularly but I am going to have to get in the habit of it!! Like I mentioned in a few posts below it is like therapy to me!! I have been very busy lately participating in various challenges around the digi world. Christina Renee opened a new store that I must say rocks and her amazing CT had some very cool challenges all week long last week. I played along with a few of them and they were so fun!!! The Digi Chick also had a re-Grand Opening celebration and had some great challenges also. Last but not least the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race began the 16th and the first challenge was to scrap about a museum that you have visited or would like to visit!! So here are some layouts I made for these challenges. Thank you for stopping by to look at them!!



ADSR Challenge - Credits here

CRT's Pizza Challenge - Credits Here
CRT's Sunday Challenge - Credits Here
Digi Chick Sketch Challenge - Credits Here

0 comments: