Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A new layout and questions for everyone!!


Wow this is very new to me. I have never been much of a writer and never had a journal as a kid so it is different to come here and write everyday. I think it is almost therapeutic..lol!! I like it. I am in the process of trying to think of something cool to do with this blog that is scrapping related. You know how some blogs have freebie lists and some have tips. I would like to do something like that!! What do you think? Do you have any ideas? Ok, enough rambling I have a LO to share. So here it is and I have to say I LIKE IT!! It is for the scraplift challenge over at The Digi Shoppe.


Credits: scraplift of "Sophia" by Antje
paper from Rebecca Lynn;
gauze & stitches from Kim Hill's Sanded Paisley; paper boarder and purple ribbon from Jan Hosford's Blueberry Grunge Add On; twine is from the For Miles Kitglitter around edge from Christina Renee; frame from Welli's Designs; poem Author: devilsdaughter-65

4 comments:

susan said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Additive and therapeutic! Love your LO - nice blending!!

Sally said...

Lovely layout! I love looking at blogs for layouts and inspiration, so I'd love to see more layouts on display..with some chattiness thrown in for good measure! =)

Laura Burger's Blog said...

great layout love the altering of the photo!

Michelle said...

That is a wonderful layout. Keep playing around with your blog and you will find your niche. My blog covers my family, things I like and scrapbooking.