Sunday, July 8, 2007

My first real post & some LO's

I am so excited this is my first official post to my blog!! I hope to use this blog to share my LO's, photos, scrap news and everyday stuff. I will be participating in the Amazing Digi Race 2 in a few weeks so I am excited to have a place to share my creations along the way. I am so excited because this will be my first year playing!! Well that is enough about me for now I am going to share a few CT layouts.
For Rebecca Lynn's CT
Credits: Kit is "Jamie's Birthday Bash" by
Rebecca Lynn @ plaindigitalwrapper;
Frame is by Traci Sims
Font is Mia's Scribblings


For my July guest spot for Chantal Taake
Credits: Template is from Ready to Scrap Vol. 11 by Chantal Taake at www.manudesigns.com/shop and www.scrapdigistyle.com/shoppe
Kit is "In Memory of Miles" by different designers
Font is Mia's Scribbles

0 comments: